Friday, March 14, 2014

Remix ⏪ Friday

Alls about Reviews in this post. 😃

First up, Apps:

Smash or Smash hit as the game is called has came out recently, and it is awesome! The 3D game (It look 3D to me) is addicting and fun, but still challenging. All you have to do is smash the glass by getting the balls to hit the glass, seems pretty simple. In the app store & play store.  I give it 5 ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks.

Fashionista, even though I already talked about it in my last post I just want you guys to try it out. In this app you can show your fashion sense by just "love'n" the product. Sorry, only in play store. I give it 5⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks.

TV:

Pretty Little Liars is now better than ever and I still have not watched any of them yet. Sorry guys no spoilers from me. On ABC family. For now, it is still 5 ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks.

Power Puff Girls new animated show that recently came out a month ago looked okay, but you have to see it to believe it. I watched one episode was definitely wrong about what I thought. It was a total flop. 3D animation was cool, just not the plot. Sorry to all the fans out their that love the new show, but just saying it's not for me. I give it 1⏪ playback. I do wish they would continue from the old power puff girls, I loved that show! On Cartoon Network.

Bravest Warriors new mini episodes and new episodes have been amazing! From Rebecca to Jelly Kid Dies, still all funny, but I recently heard that season 2 will be coming to an end soon as in TBA from Cartoon Hangover. Not to worry, while were waiting for them to start season 3, we can watch the new Bee and Puppycat coming soon, still TBA from Cartoon Hangover. I give it always 5 ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks. On Cartoon Hangover on YouTube.

Gravity Falls is were I would love to live there someday. But we still can dream. The new gravity falls shorts, Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained and Mabel's Guide to Life. Both awesome and funny, I could not stop laughing at the candy monster short from Dipper's guide to the Unexplained and the Mabel's guide to fashion was awesome, I do say she has skills in the art of fashion. I give them both 5 ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks. Season 2 is still TBA and watch gravity falls reruns on Disney channel.

Fashion:

Not really into the whole trend thing is so just follow this motto:

"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
                                                      - Gianni Versace
One of my favorite quotes. And be sure to have an eye out for fashion.

Books:

Secrets of My Hollywood Life series was awesome I did not finish the last book yet, but I still 💜 it. For now it will be 4 ⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks.

Pretty Little Liars Book Series new book came out recently, Crushed, and it was good. The next new comes out in April called Toxic. I give it 4 ⏪⏪⏪⏪ since the series is not over yet.

Gallagher Novel Series ended with their last book, United we Spy came out in December and it was amazing. Still sad that it's series ended, but a great book to end it series. I give it 5⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks.

The Heist Novel series with it's 3 hit novels are still awesome and for those how haven't read any of them yet I suggest you start now. I give it 4 ⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks. The series is still not over yet, which is good.

Magazine's:

Seventeen had it's new Girl Power issue all about girl power! I read it over again and it still was amazing. I give this issue 5 ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks.

My Music:

I have been a lot lately listening to Avril Lavinge, Cher Lloyd, and Bridgit Medler. Any song from them is great. I give them, three, 5 ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ playbacks.

Well that's all for today and tomorrow. Been writing way too much and sorry on posting this late.
                                                  Artemis, out.

No comments: