Saturday, December 13, 2014

Update

    So, I have recently in the month have gotten a new laptop, that will definitely get me on the edge for me to type more. So, this year I was at the New York Comic Con and it was just really awesome. If you haven't heard from Twitter, I was Zatanna Zatara from Young Justice. I was their on sunday, but not on saturday, which was a real bummer for me.   Anyway, I will be posting soon the photos I took and maybe some videos. I really don't know, but it will all be coming soon.


  • Book Reviews: I have come to the conclusion that I will be doing book reviews on some books I have finished recently. Early Disclaimer: all of these opinions are my own.  Coming Soon: The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard, Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley, FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell, Marie Antoinette Serial Killer by Katie Alender, The Jewel by Amy Ewing, and probably all of John Greens books,  etc. 

  • DIY's: If it's cooking or a new nail design check out my pinterest because I really don't know when I might actually put one on here. So check it out at:Style@Artemis 
  • Fashionlista: in my side bar
  •  Quotes and Playlist to come soon.
  • Tumblr: Style@Artemis 
                                                          xoxo
                                                                 Artemis
                       

No comments: