Monday, April 14, 2014

Update

So, the reason I have not been able to post anything is because I have been busy with school and the podcast. So, let me update you on what's happening:

Fashion:

Check out and follow me on Fashiolista for up to date clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc, you can buy online. I promise you will love something on their.

DIY:

Trying to find some really cool DIY's to teach you guys. For now try my pinterest account at Style@Artemis, for my boards of beauty, fashion, living, and food DIY's. And make sure to follow them and me if you want to to make thing's easier for you.

Beauty:

I found some really cool reviews on some products and put my review's in on them so you will definitely get to see those really soon.

Food:

Well, still working on that, but for now check out my pinterest account at Style@Artemis for some food boards.

What?! Podcast with Artemis:

So, this almost done. Which is a good thing, since I haven't said anything in a while. I will be posting a demo video telling you about the podcast, asking what do you want to know more of, and anything else about the podcast. 😃

                                                                Artemis

No comments: